Radical Love Day Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
***Please note that tickets are available on a sliding scale. Please select the appropriate ticket for your circumstances.
What does it take to live through these challenging times of pandemic and climate change with resilience, clarity and open-hearted engagement?
A committed, daily practice of meditation andcast loose, unmoored, frightened. It takes courage and the solidarity with like-minded people to not look away, but trust our ability to embrace what is difficult. Our hearts are more loving than we may think.
A committed, daily practice of meditation and regularly going on retreat are essential in providing the necessary stability, inner calm, compassion and creativity and that allow us to acknowledge our difficult feelings and liberate our blocked and confused energies into action.
The retreat offers a programme of mindful movements, body-scan and a variety of sitting meditations, as well as poetry and some opportunity for sharing in small groups.
‣ Stop and rest, and appreciate what the
mirror of your awareness reflects.
‣ Access and trust your sources of
compassion and healing for yourself and
‣ Connect with your heart-felt values and
gain confidence that you can live that you can live from
‣ Enjoy the felt sense of interconnectedness
with the group and all life.
‣ Reset your system to experience natural
calm and beauty.
‣ Make use of the wealth of experience of
***Suggested donation between £20 (unwaged, and for participants of 8 wk Mindfulness and Active Hope course staring 13 July) - £60 (higher earner) Higher amounts support inclusion of all regardless of means.
Please consider donating as much as you are able.
- Day Retreat Ticket£20£200£0
- Day Retreat Ticket£30£300£0
- Day Retreat Ticket£40£400£0
- Day Retreat Ticket£50£500£0
- Day Retreat Ticket£60£600£0
- Day Retreat Ticket£0£0Sold Out