Fri, 23 Oct|
Living from the Heart: Meditation, Movement and Mindful Communication
23-26 October Led by Ratnadevi and Jayaraja
Time & Location
23 Oct 2020, 18:00 – 26 Oct 2020, 10:00
Holy Isle, Holy Isle KA27 8GB, UK
About the Event
This retreat is an opportunity to come together as a temporary community to explore what it means to live from the heart. In a safe and fun environment we explore emotionally intelligent ways of being with ourselves and others that lead to a deeper sense of connection. Supported by meditation, some periods of silence and replenishing movement, we learn mindful ways to communicate that allow us to
- feel more alive to ourselves and sensitive to others
- see what truly matter and live authentically
- learn to recognise some old, protective patterns of judging, blaming, or immediately wanting to fix problems, that don’t really serve us any longer
- take courage and shed some of the burden of our small, fearful, defensive selves
- feel part of a loving flow of interconnectedness.
There will be time for exploring the beautiful and peaceful countryside and the largely home- grown food on Holy Isle is truly exceptional.
Course Fee Ticket
This ticket is for the course fee only. Cost for accommodation and food will be as follows and payment will be due to Holy Isle upon your arrival. Please notify me of what room type you would like to book and I shall reserve this on your behalf : £165 single room, £120 twin room each, £96 dorm.£125.00