Living from the Heart: Meditation, Movement and Mindful Communication
Time & Location
About the Event
This retreat is an opportunity to come together as a temporary community to explore what it means to live from the heart. In a safe and fun environment we explore emotionally intelligent ways of being with ourselves and others that lead to a deeper sense of connection. Supported by meditation, some periods of silence and replenishing movement, we learn mindful ways to communicate that allow us to
- feel more alive to ourselves and sensitive to others
- see what truly matter and live authentically
- learn to recognise some old, protective patterns of judging, blaming, or immediately wanting to fix problems, that don’t really serve us any longer
- take courage and shed some of the burden of our small, fearful, defensive selves
- feel part of a loving flow of interconnectedness.
There will be time for exploring the beautiful and peaceful countryside and the largely home- grown food on Holy Isle is truly exceptional.
- Course Fee Ticket£125£1250£0